C.A.R.E Values Blog, Week 8-9, term 3
You can use any of following to help you complete your art attack blog
My goal is to develop the consistent use of our CARE Values towards all the people I interact with and for myself .
- My strengths being an active thinker.
- I have almost achieved my bronze certificate.
- I am going to work towards being more respectful next term because this term I was not respectful.
- I am going to do this by showing respect and being a positive role model.
Posted by Unknown at 10:56
Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- I learned about landscapes and all complementary colors.
- I included sea, hill, flax and mountains in my art.
- I enjoyed just colouring and drawing .
- I was proud of My effort of colouring.
- I found it kinda easy kinda hard.
- I would like to try water color if I did another landscape because I wanna try something new
- I would like to get better at making background things small but there big because there
- far away
Posted by Unknown at 10:07
My learning Goals for Term 3
I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mr Rule
My writing teacher is Miss Marsh
My handwriting goal is to Flick my letters
My spelling goal is to complete list 6-7
My writing goal is to write about a moment in time using a picture prompt
use a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences
use a variety of verbs and adjectives to make my writing more interesting, and
My reading goal is: what will happen in the next paragraph.understand what the author has written in a paragraph to help us make a sensible prediction
My blog goals are to add more detail to my blog posts
Posted by Unknown at 10:16
Something I enjoyed was Foxes and hounds because my team didn't get found. One challenge I had was the obstacle course because my team didn't finish. I solved it by having fun. Something I learned about my self was I learned how to play some new games. I surprised myself when my team was last in Foxes and hounds.
Title:Athletics I am learning different Athletics skills I learned you have to scissor kick on high jump so you don't hit the bar. I achieved my goal because I jumped the 10 year old size in high jump. In 2017 I will jump on one foot and land on two for long jump