My learning Goals for Term 3


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mr Rule
My writing teacher is Miss Marsh

My handwriting goal is to Flick my letters


My spelling goal is to complete list 6-7


My writing goal is to write about a moment in time using a picture prompt
                                use a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences
                                use a variety of verbs and adjectives to make my writing more interesting, and
                                precise nouns


My reading goal is: what will happen in the next paragraph.understand what the author has written in a paragraph to help us make a sensible prediction


My blog goals are to add more detail to my blog posts
                
  I am proud of all my reading and my learning

No comments:

Post a Comment