Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3


Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3


WHAT?

For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.


With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.


SO WHAT?
  • I learned about landscapes and all complementary colors.
  • I included sea, hill, flax and mountains in my art.
  • I enjoyed just colouring and drawing .
  • I was proud of My effort of colouring.
  • I found it kinda easy kinda hard.


NOW WHAT?
  • I would like to try water color if I did another landscape because I wanna try something new
  • I would like to get better at making background things small but there big because there
  • far away
Inline images 1


No comments:

Post a Comment